Thursday, October 30, 2008

From A Distance I'm Into You

Dear Liam and Me,

I tend to always fall for the type of guys whom I never talk to or see. I am a pretty shy person, so whenever I see them walk by in the hallway, I totally avoid any sort of eye contact and stay completely aloof, pretending I don't notice them at all.

What should I do? How can I break out of my comfort zone and get rid of this horrible habit?

Sincerely,
Trapped in a Bubble

Dear Trapped:

How do you know you like these guys if you never talk to them? Its one thing to think they’re hot, and another to actually like them as people. You’ll never know unless you just man up and do it.

You will have many regrets throughout your life if you don’t give things like this a shot. It will be weird and embarrassing at first, but it will open up tremendous opportunities. Psych yourself out and make the first move!

PLEASE watch this video for inspiration.



Love,
Liam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi fellas, I can't tell you how EXCITED I was to see this video posted - I employed the techniques used in this very same scene and look at me today...the most popular girl. Seriously (well I was being serious before too), this is my favorite scene in the history of movies and my life.