Friday, February 13, 2009

Where the handsome mature boys at?

Dear Liam,

I'm a typical girl who goes boy crazy every once in a while, but it's really hard to find a great guy in my town. Honestly I live in a town with mostly ugly, immature boys. I'm not saying that looks are all that matter but seriously, how can this place be so unfortunate? Yeah, personality goes a long way, but just about every guy I've met is really immature. I've heard that girls mature faster than boys but I really didn't think that it would take them so long to grow up. I don't want to wait my whole life to find someone with brains and a cute face. What can a girl do?

Looking for that someone in this cruddy town


Dear Looking –

Have you considered relocating to a bigger city? In our travels around the world, we’ve definitely seen the socioeconomic difference between large and small towns. Not to knock small town living, but bigger cities tend to attract crowds of young, ambitious, organized, and sexy people, all of them trying to make it big in this crazy world. If you’re feeling stifled in your hometown, maybe its time to make your move.

Pack your bags, buy some hot shoes, and find an excuse to go. I recommend NYC, LA, ATL, San Fran, Philly, Austin, DC. All packed with hustlers with some style.

Keep us posted!
Liam and Me

No comments: